Monday, January 3, 2011

What Will You Create in this New Decade?

Wow, 1-1-11, the first day of the new decade. I started thinking about what I want my life to be. It's not about the hackneyed "New Year's resolutions". It's about joy.

So here are a couple of mine. I hope they inspire you to consider what you wish to create in your life, beginning today!

1. Joy: I will complete my Eleventh Sense trilogy and share it with the world. Laughter is always good.
2. Love: Treasure my friends and family and express love in all I say and do, plus give great gratitude for all the wonderful people yet to come into my life.
3. Peace: Confucious said (this is paraphrased, but real, btw) "If you wish to create peace, start in your own heart. That will spread to your home, and then to your neighborhood, and to your town, and so on, until it spreads out into the Universe."

I wish you all the best of everything in your lives forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment